#NaturalEarthCures #arthritis #fibromyalgia
Millions of Americans suffer from arthritis or fibromyalgia. In this video, we’ll go over how CBD is being used to treat the pain associated with these conditions.
If you suffer from mild to chronic aches and pains, visit us at to learn more about how CBD can help.
➡️Using CBD Oil for Arthritis and Fibromyalgia – 00:39
➡️Cannabidiol Can Reduce Arthritis Symptoms – 1:54
➡️Benefits of Cannabidiol for Fibromyalgia – 2:40
➡️What About the THC in Marijuana and Hemp? – 3:25
➡️Possible Side Effects of Cannabidiol – 4:05
➡️Ways to Use Cannabidiol – 5:04
➡️A word of caution – 6:16
– Involvement of the endocannabinoid system in osteoarthritis pain.
– The abnormal cannabidiol analogue O-1602 reduces nociception in a rat model of acute arthritis via the putative cannabinoid receptor GPR55.
– FDA approves first drug comprised of an active ingredient derived from marijuana to treat rare, severe forms of epilepsy
– Transdermal cannabidiol reduces inflammation and pain-related behaviours in a rat model of arthritis
– Attenuation of early phase inflammation by cannabidiol prevents pain and nerve damage in rat osteoarthritis.
– Fibromyalgia Symptoms
– Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency Reconsidered: Current Research Supports the Theory in Migraine, Fibromyalgia, Irritable Bowel, and Other Treatment-Resistant Syndromes
– Cannabidiol as a Potential Treatment for Anxiety Disorders
– Antidepressant-like and anxiolytic-like effects of cannabidiol: a chemical compound of Cannabis sativa.
– Hemp & Cannabidiol: What is a Medicine?
– Everything you need to know about CBD oil
– Can CBD oil relieve arthritis pain?
– CBD Oil: Should You Try It for Arthritis Symptoms?
– Drug Scheduling
– Is CBD legal?
This presentation contains images that were used under a Creative Commons License. Click here to see the full list of images and attributions:
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: Any information on diseases and treatments available at this channel is intended for general guidance only and must never be considered a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare professional with questions you may have regarding your medical condition.
Although Natural Earth Cures takes all reasonable care to ensure that the contents of the YouTube channel is accurate and up-to-date, all information contained on it is provided ‘as is’.
Natural Earth Cures makes no warranties or representations of any kind concerning the accuracy or suitability of the information contained on this channel.
Natural Earth Cures may at any time and at its sole discretion change or replace the information available on this channel.
To the extent permitted by mandatory law, Natural Earth Cures shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to or use of any content available on this channel, including viruses, regardless of the accuracy or completeness of any such content.
Natural Earth Cures disclaims any control over, relationship with, or endorsement of views expressed by other YouTube users.
Any links to other websites are provided only as a convenience and Natural Earth Cures encourages you to read the privacy statements of any third-party websites.
All comments will be reviewed by Natural Earth Cures and may be deleted if deemed inappropriate. Comments which are off-topic, offensive or promotional will not be posted. The comments/post are from members of the public and do not necessarily reflect the views of Natural Earth Cures.
AFFILIATE DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, Natural Earth Cures will receive a small commission.