PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION!
• PART 2 IS HERE:
• Mabel is now on a FRESH FOOD DIET. How to cook food for your frenchie:
• HOW TO BATHE YOUR FRENCHIE:
• Don’t throw ice cold water on an overheated dog (obviously)! When Mabel gets hot from running around, we just put cool water on her belly, chest, and paws.
• The eyedrops and eardrops were both recommended by our veterinarian. They’re a preventative measure. Mabel has had an ear infection and an eye infection, but since we started using these products, she hasn’t had infections. It’s up to you and your vet whether you want to use these products. Mabel now gets eye drops WEEKLY, not daily.
• It’s cold in my apartment. Mabel gets cold easily, so Mabel wears hoodies.
MABEL’S INSTAGRAM: @mabel.the.frenchie (
► Thumbs up this video and SUBSCRIBE!
► Items Mentioned:
Mabel’s hoodie • (Mabel is size medium)
Ear Rinse •
Eye Rinse •
Mabel’s Regular Shampoo •
Antifungal Shampoo (for rashes) •
MABEL’S FAVORITE TREATS:
carrots, blueberries, cooked chicken breast, canned sweet potatoes
Natural Balance L.I.D. Dog Treats •
Mabel’s Instagram •
French Bulldog Rescue Network •
SPONSOR a Foster Frenchie •
DONATE to French Bulldog Rescue Network •
► Follow Me:
Fashion Blog •
My Dog’s Instagram •
Music by Nicolai Heidlas • s